Quad MultiViewer - 4K60, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, 5x1
Simultaneously view four 4K60 4:4:4 video sources on one display.
- Simultaneously view four video sources on one display in real time.
- Seamless switching between input channels or screen layout modes.
- 14 different screen layouts including (6) preset screen layouts and (8) extra customized screen layouts.
- Images can be rotated, enlarged and flipped.
- Input resolution up to 4K @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4 color sampling.
- Output resolution up to 4K @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4 color sampling.
- HDMI out supports full screen/PIP/POP/Multiview, DisplayPort out shows a loop through of the input.
- Deep Color and HDCP 1.4 / 2.2.
- Rotation R90°/ L90° or flip output in full screen layout.
- Dolby Digital® 5.1, DTS® 5.1 and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio includes stereo analog audio input, stereo audio output.
- Front panel button, IR remote, RS-232/Telnet and Web UI control
- USB port firmware upgrade.
- In control rooms, operators can view data feeds from monitoring equipment on one screen.
- In conference rooms and classrooms, users can share their laptop screens and other information.
- Warranty: 2 Year Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Ideal for conference rooms, control rooms and classrooms, the Quad Multiviewer gives you an incredibly easy way to simultaneously view four video sources on one display in real time with no frame dropping. This cost-effective video scaler handles any input resolution up to 4K@60Hz or full HD 1080p. Operation is fully automatic. Simply connect the video sources, such as laptops or DVRs and the viewer intelligently converts the signal for optimal display.
Superb sight and sound
Get true 4K60 input and output support. Inputs include three HDMI 2.0, one VGA and one DisplayPort 1.2 as well as digital and analog audio. Don't have a 4K display? The viewer scales signals down to match the native display resolution.
Change and rearrange how you view the four different video windows. Choose from six pre-set layouts or create up to eight custom screen layouts. You can also rotate, enlarge and flip images.
Engineers in today's command and control rooms and Real-Time Operation Centers (ROCs) need instantaneous access to mission-critical monitoring systems. Give them the ability to efficiently multiple video feeds on one display.
Hold more productive meetings and encourage collaboration in conference rooms and huddle spaces. Connect PCs, laptops, media boxes, Blu-ray players even an Ethernet switch. Add ControlBridge™ for a complete, one-touch room automation system.