BirdDog X120 PTZ Kamera med NDIHX3 og Wi-Fi
PTZ-kamera med Wi-Fi 6 trådløs overføring med NDI|HX3, kablet overføring av NDI, SDI, HDMI samt USB for direkte tilkobling til Zoom, Teams, Google Meet etc Forventes tilgjengelig sommeren 2023.
The World’s First Wi-Fi Production PTZ.
The future of live production and live streaming is here.
The World’s First Wi-Fi 6 Production PTZ is here, delivering unprecedented flexibility and freedom like never before. No video cables needed.
X120 packs an amazing Sony Exmor R image broadcast sensor to deliver fantastic low light capabilities and incredible picture performance. In true BirdDog style there is an OLED display to show the IP address, 360° mohawk tally, filter thread, and free auto-tracking and colour shading via Cam Control. X120 also offers four hardwired connection options along with Wi-Fi making it the most connected PTZ camera on the planet, Additional connection options include NDI® over Ethernet, SDI, HDMI for live production work, and UVC USB for connecting to Zoom & Teams. The X120 delivers production freedom like never before.
The most connected PTZ on the planet.
With 5 connection options X120 is the most connected PTZ on the planet. Featuring Wi-Fi 6 for wireless connectivity, SDI and HDMI for hardwired baseband video workflows, NDI over Ethernet with PoE for hardwired IP, and USB UVC to connect to your favourite conferencing app.
NDI HX3 certified.
Certified and full compatible with NDI HX3 so you can rest easy.
Wi-Fi. Connected but not connected.
BirdDog has gained a reputation for world firsts and X120 is no exception. With Wi-Fi, the X120 sets a new benchmark for total production freedom and is the first production PTZ with Wi-Fi. Simply connect X120 to your Wi-Fi network and you have total access to the X120 without it being connected by expensive video cables.
Control from your iPad or iPhone.
With the optional NDI PTZ Control iOS app, you have total control for your X120 cameras. There is a live and full screen viewing monitor, a live joystick to move cameras around, and the ability to save and recall pre-set PTZ positions.
Sony Exmor R Sensor. Lowlight is a highlight.
With a Sony Exmor R™ back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, X20 delivers beautiful images with significantly enhanced imaging characteristics including enhanced low noise sensitivity.
So many colour options.
X120 comes in black so you can choose any colour you like, as long as it’s black.
Cam Control with free Auto Tracking.
The free Cam Control app is an easy way to dial in multiple BirdDog cameras at the same time. Simply load on a Windows 10 machine on the same network as your BirdDog cameras and access all functions including the Auto Tracking.
5 Year Warranty.
BirdDog P-series and X-series cameras feature a 5 year, global warranty. BirdDog prides itself on delivering the best possible products to customers, but if something was to go wrong, you can rest assured knowing that no matter where in the world you are, BirdDog has your back.
Fleet Manager is the ultimate tool for controlling all your BirdDog devices from a single interface. Update firmware, monitor activity status, view IP address, access the BirdUI, and even change device name and stream name. It’s the ultimate tool and it’s 100% free.
BirdUI is the easiest and fastest way to access all the functions and settings of your BirdDog hardware devices, all within a beautiful and intuitive interface. A browser-based application, it can be accessed from anywhere on the same network as the BirdDog device.
Compatible with everything.
BirdDog X120 can be controlled by multiple software applications including NewTek TriCaster, vMix, Telestream Wirecast, Epiphan, OBS, NDI Tools, Vizrt Vectar, FOR.A, Broadcast Pix, mimoLive, and many more.
Connecting by baseband SDI and HDMI makes X120 compatible with almost everything including hardware from Ross Video, AJA Video Systems, Blackmagic Design, Grass Valley, and more.
X120 features USB-C for connecting directly to Zoom, Teams, Barco Clickshare, Google Meet, Webex, GoTo Meeting, BlueJeans, Slack, and any app that supports a USB UVC input.
Hardware control support includes BirdDog PTZ Keyboard, Skaarhoj, CyanView, Streamdeck, Loupedeck, and even an Xbox controller.
Q-SYS, Crestron, RESTful API, there are so many ways to program your own control over X120 to create a totally integrated PTZ camera solution.
X120 is fully compatible with the BirdDog family of apps for routing, production, testing and monitoring, remote shading, and more. This includes:
Fleet Manager, DYNO, Cam Control, BirdUI, Central 2.0, Cloud, Multiview
Advanced Production Features
- Colour Matrix. Dialling in your cameras levelled up. X120 now has a full colour matrix to control Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Yellow and Magenta,
- Kelvin Control. Use the Kelvin Controls to easily tune your X120 to the lighting temperature for a super easy way to white balance your cameras.
- Shading options. Access the Colour Matrix and Kelvin Control tools from Cam Control, the free remote shading application, or use the new NDI PTZ Control app to wirelessly dial in the settings.
- 360° Mohawk Tally. The innovative and totally punk mohawk tally gives a full 360° view so you’ll never be caught out wondering which camera you need to be talking to.
- Unique Numbering System. Removable silicon numbers at the back of the X120 give additional Tally vision and allow switcher operators to easily identify cameras.
- OLED Display. The super handy OLED allows for information such as IP Address, Device Name, Stream Name, Resolution, and Frame Rate. No more DYMO labels.
- 49mm thread & lens cap. Adding filters such as a Neutral Density (ND) is now possible with the 49mm filter thread. The X120 also comes with a lens cap to keep that precious glass pristine when not in use.
- Flexible Power. X120 can be powered in a number of ways including PoE, with the optional Battery Mount Backpack, or with the included DC power supply. You can even power it with an Arc Reactor if you have one.