NewTek Flex Control Panel
The NewTek Flex Control Panel offers greater control than ever before. Offering better
connectivity and better control – all with the incredible flexibility of NDI ®.
NewTek Flex harnesses the power of the most complete production system on the planet in one
control surface. For the first time NewTek introduces a Control Surface that offers video mixing,
audio mixing, PTZ control, audio I/O, and talkback.
For years operators have been physically tethered to their video switcher where long cable runs
and complex set-ups mean they have never had the flexibility to move their location. The Flex
Control Panel is the first of its kind to simply connect to a network with NDI and instantly control
any video switcher on that network. In addition – the Flex is built to work with any modern
TriCaster. As at home controlling the mighty TriCaster 2 Elite as it is mastering the TriCaster Mini
X – Flex offers operators all they need for their distributed productions.
No other NewTek control panel offers audio and video mixing, PTZ Control and talkback –
directly in one unit. With these controls built directly into the panel, it significantly reduces the
margin for error for operators, offering greater precision and control than ever before. In addition,
by offering audio I/O, Flex instantly expands the on-board I/O of any TriCaster allowing for more
external sources to enter the NDI ecosystem directly from the panel.
In the studio or on the road, Flex simply scales with any production, offering precision control not
seen in a NewTek control panel before.
Control Panel Features
- 16 direct crosspoints with Bank and stripe function. Row lighting color follows UI color for delegated bus
- 2 x 40 Character 2 row LCDs
- PTZ Control Delegation and zoom rocker
- Mini Joystick for Pan/Tilt control with Focus/Iris control with auto function
- 16 fader controls for audio In 1-8, Talkback, DDR 1-2, Sound, Record 1-4
- 4 fader controls for Stream 1, 2, Aux and Master out, Mic and Phones level (Push to Mute/Unmute, ALT-Push for Solo and VU meters)
- Media Players & Macro Control
- Stream, Capture & Replay
- Transitions & T-Bar