AJA IPR-10G2-SDI SMPTE ST 2110 SDI Dekoder
Konverterer SMPTE ST 2110 til SDI opp til 1080/60p
The IPR-10G2-SDI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge SMPTE ST 2110 networks to SDI, with support up to HD 60p.
IPR-10G2-SDI receives SMPTE ST 2110 audio and video over 10 GigE, and then de-encapsulates the data to output baseband SDI video. Associated audio from the SMPTE ST 2110 stream is likewise extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the SDI output. Simultaneously, analog stereo audio is available via the dual RCA outputs. 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching”* redundancy protection (ST 2022-7) for critical distribution and monitoring applications. IPR-10G2-SDI includes dual 3G-SDI mirrored outputs with embedded 8-channel audio output and stereo audio output. The analog/tri-level reference input allows the baseband output of IPR-10G2-SDI to be locked to the timing of the baseband environment at destination. Supports seamless integration into existing baseband environments such as master control, trucks or edit suites.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
- Rugged, quiet, fanless design
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for "hitless switching") with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
- 3G-SDI receiver with dual (mirrored) full-size BNC outputs supporting up to HD 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded SDI audio output (up to 8-channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output (simultaneous with SDI audio)
- Reference In connector to enable locking sync of baseband output for local environment
- System Modes to enable quick setup for lowest latency / highest protection, etc.
- Web browser accessible setup and control interface, via built-in web server
- 1x mini-USB port providing an alternate method of initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- NMOS and Ember+ support
- USB keyboard control for quick and easy preset recalls
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- Five year warranty