Freedom II KM Switch with Glide & Switch Mouse Switching
Switch between separate computer systems simply by moving a mouse cursor from monitor to monitor.
- Switch ports by moving your mouse from monitor to monitor
- Supports up to four or eight external displays
- True USB emulation
- Optional LED channel indicators
- Multiple switching options: Mouse, hotkeys or front panel
- Improved desk ergonomic design allows for less clutter on the desk and increases efficiency
- Enables a single user to switch between up to eight monitors and attached CPUs, and share USB peripherals between them
- Works with Windows & Mac OS (Linux may be supported in certain applications but not all)
- Easy configuration and management using a built-in web server
- Optional redundant power supply for mission-critical situations where automatic failover is required
The Freedom II KVM Switch enables a single USB keyboard mouse user to easily access information and control operations across four USB computer systems and monitors, saving time, money, and space.
The Freedom II works like an extended desktop switch on a single computer. Once you configure your screen layout for the attached PCs, switching ports is as simple as moving your mouse cursor over the screens' X and Y borders.
The Freedom is ideal in command and control applications, such as those in finance on a trading room floor. Not only can users switch between several computers just by moving the mouse, but they can also simultaneously access a mix of USB peripherals, including high-speed USB 2.0 devices.
Choose from five ways to switch: mouse buttons, keyboard hotkeys, front-panel buttons, remote control by another device or via glide and switch technology.
The Freedom LED Kit (KV0004A-LED) is a 10-port accessory that supports up to 10 LEDs of variable birghtness and colors. Connected to the ServSwitch Freedom. The LEDs show where the keyboard/mouse controls are located. Each LED designates a monitor connection, so this device can support up to 10 monitors.
Additionally, the Freedom II integrates with the Black Box Agility IP-based KVM system. The Freedom can interface with up to four or eight Agility receivers, and then switch the Agility targets using just one keyboard and mouse.