- DisplayPort video resolution up to UHD 4K @ 30Hz
- Remote access up to 30 km.
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices.
- Bi-directional audio via speaker / mic connection.
- Local Video port supports additional external monitor at server / remote PC side.
- Supports RS232 peripheral (serial) devices such as scanners or terminals.
- Rackmount kit available in 1U (19” standard).
- Ready to use right out of the box (Transmitter, Receiver and all cables included), SFP needs to be ordered separately.
- Supports EDID pass-through.
- Garanti: 2 Year Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
The KVXLCDPF-100 DisplayPort KVM Console Extender lets you control a server, or computer over single-mode fiber at distances of up to 30 km. PC connection cables are included with this product making it a solution that is ready right out of the box.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVX is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
KVX Series Extenders also includes local video allowing access to an additional monitor at the Transmitter side. Perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs.
KVX Series Extenders are TAA compliant, backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
KVX Series Extenders are a perfect fit for cost-conscious users in search of a feature-rich solution allowing them to operate servers or PCs from remote locations. Or, customers who require control of systems that are physically inaccessible, placed in secure locations, or in otherwise harsh environments. This can include command and control operations, server management, distribution monitoring, or utilities process control centers.