For-A MV-1640IP IP Multiviewer
Multiviewer med ST 2110 og ST 2022-6 som standard og mulighet for hybrid IP/SDI arbeidsflyt.
IP High Resolution Multi Viewer
Designed for IP or hybrid production workflows, the 1RU MV-1640IP supports SMPTE ST 2110 and SMPTE ST 2022-6 as standard.
The unit supports up to 32 inputs (16 IP and 16 SDI) and 5 monitor outputs, and includes many of the same features found in other MV Series multi-viewers including M-JPEG stream output for LiveViewer and alarm recording function. An optimal choice when migrating to a mixed IP system and or building a new one while maintaining existing baseband system.
Supports IP inputs/outputs and ideal for to check IP sources
- IP inputs: Up to 16 IP inputs for HD or up to 4 IP inputs for 4K.
- SDI inputs (optional): 16 inputs for 3G-SDI. With an additional option, 8 of 16 inputs are supported for 12G-SDI.
- IP outputs: Up to 4 IP outputs for HD.
- SDI outputs: 4 outputs for 3G-SDI or 1 output for 12G-SDI, and 1 HDMI output.
- IP Standard: SMPTE ST 2110-10/20/30/40, SMPTE ST 2022-6/7.
- Compatible with SFP28 modules, the unit is ready for either 10 or 25 GbE environments.
- Uses NMOS IS-04 for stream registration and NMOS IS-05 for stream switching.
- Windows: Freely layout up to 25 windows for one 4K or up to 40 windows for four 2K signals.
- Expandable number of inputs with low latency thanks to a cascaded connection scenario.
- Compatible with SFP28 modules and making the unit ready for either 10 or 25 GbE environments
- Uses NMOS IS-05 for stream switching
- Realizes minimum delay of one field (16.6ms) from IP to baseband output.
- Cascading input is supported. Combines multiple Multi viewers and displays into more than 16 IP split screens - with low delay.
- Layout Manager:
- Customizes layouts, using the software in Windows to adjust image size, position, title display, and other settings.
- Stores layouts on the viewer.
- Recalls saved layouts directly from the front panel control.
- HD to 4K up-resizing and 4K to 2K down-resizing.
- Captures specified frames of streamed video
- Specifies areas to crop in pixels or by percent.
- Background image is shown outside cropped areas.
- Aspect ratio also maintained after partial cropping.
- Logo display in title areas.
- Stores and displays 4 logo images.
- Tally, Title, and Timecode Display.
- Time of day, Timer, and Information Display.
- Can display time based on a 30-hour clock.
- Registers up to 24 schedule timers per day for 1 week.
- Supports external interfaces, and control protocols (including monitoring). SNMP function.
- Detects frozen frames. (Y/C and Y only).
- Views error logs or user text in the Information Display.
- Flashing borders or error icons/messages to identify screens with errors.
- Audio Level Display.
- Audio Monitoring Output.
- Units can cascade via SDI, with a few micro seconds delay with each addition.
- Numbers of the windows per monitor can be increased.
- Monitor SMPTE ST2110/SMPTE ST2022-6/SDI/HDMI together by connecting the MV-1640IP configured for SMPTE ST 2022-6.
For more details on options, features and configuration, see vendors product page.